TAX FREE Bikes Available from Velo Bikes
What is it?
Cycle to Work is a government supported scheme to allowing you to buy a new bike and or accessories tax free. Save at least 25% on a new bike for work!
How it works in brief:
Your employer is likely have their preferred method of operating their Cycle to Work scheme so please check, but the gist of how the schemes operate is detailed below.
1. Choose your bike and accessories
2. We will complete a quote form for you
3. Take the quote to your employer or enter the details onto your staff portal
4. Receive your voucher and bring it into the shop
5. Collect your new bike and accessories, then ride away with a smile on your face
6. You pay off your discounted new bike over the next 12 months, interest free.
7. At the end of the 12 months you either hand the bike back to your employer or pay a small settlement fee (7% if the bike was over £500: 3% if the bike was under £500) and that’s it the bike is yours.
Lightburn Trading Estate
Tel: 01229 581116
Our opening hours are Monday to Saturday 9am to 5.30pm : Closed on Sundays
Find us on Facebook – or search ‘Velo Ulverston’ in your Facebook search bar.